In our interview with Brian Pasch on CBT News, we discuss why a one-price or up-front pricing business model may be the future for your dealership. Topics that we address include:
- Most dealers are already very close to one-price, particularly on used cars.
- How upfront pricing affects recruiting.
- E-commerce and online payment calculators – how can the payment be accurate when the price is not?
- Using up-front pricing to speed the transaction.
- Selling a new way to buy a car before you sell the car – using a concept statement
- Does up – front pricing lead to greater customer satisfaction?
- How long does it take to switch to a new, up-front pricing business model?
Stay tuned for a second interview that specifically addresses recruiting millennials to a business that employs a up-front pricing business model.